Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Challenge #19: May Flowers

Happy Wednesday

Where'd y'all go last week?! I'd love feedback on why the Sketch Challenge didn't seem very popular. Was it to easy, to difficult, not really your thing? I'd love to know :)

So, before we announce our next challenge let's announce our winners!

The winner for the Di's Digi prize is:
#1. Sheena  

The winner for the STAMPlorations prize is:
#7. Flo

The winner for the The Stamping Boutique prize is:

#2. Huny -UNCLAIMED 
#3. Monika - Creative with Monika

Congratulations!! Here's your PERSONALIZED Winner's badge you may display on your blog. Please use the contact me tab at the top of the page to claim your prizes. You have one week to claim your prizes.




No Top 3 this week:


Now on to the challenge:


This week's challenge is May Flowers!
Just add a flower to your project!



My Besties
Etsy /  Scrapbook Stamp Society

Prize: 3 of the Digital Images the DT used




QKR Stampede

Prize: 3 Digital Images



Prize: Floral Frame Digital Paper Pack


Here is some inspiration from our DT!













DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR DT CALL!! 



Please be sure to check out the rest of our simple rules for participating HERE.

You have until May 19th to enter! 

Good Luck and thanks for joining us today, I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards everyone.
    For me I just ran out of time to play along and didn't have time to create using the sketch. And I was sick this weekend so I missed a few crafting days there, too.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do not give up on sketches - my favorite challenge! A sketch is nearly always my starting point for a card. This is the week I will be missing most challenges - very little time available! At any rate, thanks for all the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work by the DT!

    Regarding sketch challenges, I avoid them like the plague. I just don't like being told WHERE top put my panels and embellishments. My favourite part of creating is deciding how I want to lay everything out. But that's just me, I know some people really enjoy it, so who knows. I say keep doing what you're doing...a variety. Not everyone will enjoy every challenge, that's just how it goes.

    You're doing great and I for one, will be back soon, hugs :)

    ReplyDelete